Super stainless steel
Super stainless steel and nickel-based alloy are a special kind of stainless steel. First of all, they are different from ordinary stainless steel 304 in chemical composition. They refer to a high-alloy stainless steel containing high nickel, high chromium and high molybdenum. Secondly, in terms of high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance, compared with 304, it has better high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance, which is irreplaceable for 304. In addition, from the classification of stainless steel, the metallographic structure of special stainless steel is a stable austenite metallographic structure.
Email: [email protected]
1. Super stainless steel, that is to say, a special stainless steel containing about 6% molybdenum, there are more than ten kinds of steel in the world. It is also called 6 molybdenum stainless steel. For example, his main components are; 25Ni-23Cr-5.5Mo-0.2N
2. Inkolai alloy, such as Inkolai 800, its main components are; 32Ni-21Cr-Ti, Al
3. British nickel alloy, such as British nickel 600, its main component position; 73Ni-15Cr-Ti, Al
4. Hastelloy, such as C-276, its main component position; 56Ni-16Cr-16Mo-4W
5. Monel alloy, such as Monel 400, its main component position; 65Ni-34Cu
1. Ocean: marine structures in the marine environment, seawater desalination, seawater aquaculture, seawater heat exchange, etc.
2. Environmental protection field: flue gas desulfurization device for thermal power generation, wastewater treatment, etc.
3. Energy field: nuclear power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, ocean tide power generation, etc.
4. Petrochemical field: oil refining, chemical and chemical equipment, etc.
5. Food field: salt making, soy sauce brewing, etc.