Strip steel series
Strip steel is a steel plate with a thin thickness, a narrow width and a long length. Its width is generally 20mm-200mm. It is supplied in rolls, and its specifications are expressed as thickness × width. According to the quality of the steel, it is divided into high-quality and ordinary strip; according to the rolling method, it is divided into two types: hot-rolled and cold-rolled, which are respectively called hot-rolled strip and cold-rolled strip. The thickness of hot-rolled ordinary strip is 2 mm-6 mm, and the thickness of cold-rolled strip is generally 0.05 mm-3.60 mm. Strip steel can be made of ordinary carbon steel, carbon structure steel, spring steel, tool steel, stainless steel and other steel grades. Widely used in the manufacture of welded pipes, clamps, gaskets, spring blades, saw blades, blades, etc.
Strip steel is generally supplied in coils, which have the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality, easy processing, and material saving.
Email: [email protected]
(1) According to the processing (rolling) method: it is divided into hot-rolled strip and cold-rolled strip.
(2) According to the width: divided into narrowband and medium wideband.
(3) According to the composition of steel: divided into ordinary belt and excellent belt.
The use of strip steel is extremely wide, mainly used in the automotive industry, machinery manufacturing industry, construction engineering, steel structure, daily hardware and other fields, is the raw material of cold-rolled strip steel, cold-formed steel, welded steel pipe and other steel.
(1) Q195~Q345 and other grades of strip steel can be used as welded pipes.
(2) 10#~40# strip steel can be used as precision tube.
(3) 45#~60# strip steel can be used as blade, stationery, tape measure, etc.
(4) 40Mn, 45Mn, 50Mn, 42B, etc. can be used as chains, chain pieces, stationery, saws, etc.
(5) 65Mn, 60Si2Mn(A) are used as springs, saw blades, clutch blades, tweezers, springs, etc.
(6) T8A and T10A are used as saw blades, scalpels, razor blades, and other knives.
(7) In addition, there are bicycle frames, rims, hinges of doors and windows, handles, and containers (SPA-H), etc.